Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Meeting Notes

Ahhh! Pool Side Meeting was such a success! After the meeting adjourned I leaped into the pool. Let's see.. developments: added Cari on guitar to Rosemary's song, Rosemary & I to Stef's song, an "alien" to Allison's song, some more percussion to Cari's song. And overall excitement as we shared our songs with one another.

Figured out our clothing scheme. And distributed.

Finalized the stage plot for the show (which will most likely adjust once in the space).

NBB.5StagePlot

I have a really good feeeling about this one. I want to thank CotFG's Allissa & Amanda for telling me that I could only use ladies for this show... it's turned out really well; the dynamic has been super.

3 comments:

  1. More changes: looks like we're gonna use a floor tom for Stef's song, so we'll need to mic that. Also Stef's song has this pocahaunted vibe about it and Amanda's has this tribal animal camping vibe, so I think I'm switched the order in order to have those two songs together in the set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left my scarf on your shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone left their sunglasses too. And someone turned all my spices upside down!

    ReplyDelete