Wednesday, June 17, 2009

NBB.6: Secrets

Melissa, Allison, Christine and I are going to work on a 20 minute set for NBB.6 based on a theme/concept/idea/story we are working on. I'm envisioning epic qualities as we span moods and genres.

Don't worry -- Nanobangbang is not forgetting the variety show aspect of our mission. After we have the skeleton I will ask other musicians to add texture & atmosphere to each song.

So, there will still be that quality of Nanobangbang that I love: where I ask a new person to come up on stage for each piece. However, there will be a thread running throughout the show so there is more preconceived control overall.

Also, I am continuing on my dance path...

It will be a 3 part show:
Starting with Dance
Transitioning to Music
Ending in Text/Speech

NBB.3

1 comment:

  1. The concept is secrets and subconsious connections.

    ReplyDelete